Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Splurge vs Steal: Black Ankle Strap Heels

You will soon come to find out that I am a TOTAL bargain shopper. Although I lust after high end brands, leave it to me to find the exact look for half the price. Of course I am a believer in spending more on quality pieces you will wear over and over again, some things I just can't justify.

Normally shoes are something I tend to hawk up the cash for but while in Palm Springs we happened to make a quick trip to good ol' Targét. Because it is inevitable that you leave with much more than you intended to buy at Target…I left with not only sunscreen but a great pair of simple ankle strap black heels. SCORE! I had had my eye on many a pair of black "summer" heels during that time so seeing these there with one pair left in my size and an enticing price tag of $29.99…was I going to turn them down? Absolutely not. So now I own a pair of Target heels and ladies, I'm not even mad about it :)

Mossimo 
Below are a few inspiration styles along with some more bargain versions...

Splurges: 1 /  2 / 3 / 4
    Steals: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
What pieces do you ladies splurge on and what items do you bargain shop for? 


No comments:

Post a Comment