Monday, June 16, 2014

Secretly Crushing On: Overalls

Is anyone else feeling tempted by the overall trend right now?! While they instantly bring me back to my childhood days, wearing my Gap Kids, slightly high watered version with strange denim patches...if you are envisioning full on Farmer Joe, than you are envisioning correctly...:) The new styling of these coveralls has me seriously intrigued.

While I do love denim, I am also loving the styles for night as well; think satin or leather, slightly slouchy and peg legged. So chic! Here are some looks and versions that have me inspired, along with styles that are currently available.

How would you style overalls? casual or dressy?


Mira Duma looks chic in her ACNE leather cropped overalls


A fun pattern is cool for day and night


 Annabelle Fleur from Vivaluxury dresses up her denim with metallic heels


Danielle of WeWoreWhat looks amazing in all white. I love the beanie and heels, they give the look an instant cool, casual feel.

You know you want a pair! Check out the below versions I found at every price point:

No comments:

Post a Comment