Friday, June 6, 2014

Pinterest-ing Fridays

Just a few Pinterest favorites from this week…


How fun is this cozy kitchen nook? I am a huge fan of eclectic décor for the home and this shot from designer Michael Dawkins is exactly that. Love the mix of the chairs and huge unexpected piece of art. 

How STUNNING is this shot of LA stylist Simone Harouche and her son Dash? some serious baby fever just from this photo happening over here....Found this photo on Pinterest and had to find the source, which took me to The Glow. If you are wanting to see some beautiful mamas with their kiddos, check this site. :) 

Loving this bucket bag. Perfect boho summer sack IMO

Alright ladies... let's face it, we have all tried dozens of Pinterest recipes and actually liked, what? maybe a handful?!? THIS banana Ice cream is a winner!! and shhhh...don't tell tell your significant other that it only consists of 1-2 ingredients (2 if you love peanut butter) ;)

Are you following me on Pinterest? If not, please do! If there is one thing I can promise, it is there will be new pins everyday. My name is Ashley. and yes, I am a pinaholic... 


No comments:

Post a Comment