Friday, June 13, 2014

Pinterest-ing Fridays

Hi ladies! Phew! I am back from a whirlwind Vegas trip and am ready to get back to reality! As nice as a getaways is...the return home is sometimes just as sweet. I will have a couple of recap pics on the blog this weekend, to be honest I didn't snap as many photos as I thought I would. 

I consciously decided this trip I would go sans technology (besides my phone) no ipad no laptop. So catching up on some Pinterest action is always fun! Here is what I am currently pinning...


How delicious does this pasta look? I am a girl that can get after a serious plate of noodles, let me tell ya! This one is a fun summery spin on the classic spaghetti, it includes fresh strawberries! Recipe here

These With Lavender + Lace iphone cases scream Summer with their pretty dried flowers and clear casing, I cant wait to get my hands on one.  
Still swooning after these Rag and Bone beauties
perfect satin crop for a date night, the triangle top adds some sexy:) Leather version on sale here

Last but not least...a quote that speaks to me especially this week! When a vacation requires a vacation, MAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF! I am planning on some serious tub soaking, catching up on some reality TV and maybe even a little online shopping! 



xoxo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment