Sunday, June 1, 2014

My Life: according to my iphone

Welcome to THE Plum Bucket. Blogging isn't something new to me...in fact I have off and on blogged for a few years now. And just as you occasionally have to do in life and love, sometimes, you just need a fresh start. So here we go....

Since I first started blogging a lot has changed, including my perspective and style. If you are a lover of fashion, food and all things beautiful, your at the right place... Here you will find homemade healthy dishes (mostly vegetarian), fashion on a budget, home inspiration and a whole lot of everyday life happenings. 

Let me introduce you to The Plum Bucket with a few snaps of my life lately according to my iphone.
I LOVE to cook, and you will soon find out I am a "bowl" adict anything you can mix together in a bowl is a-ok with me. I am also a new vegetarian, stay tuned for recipes and other healthy diet posts. 
Wet Spring streets in Portland cant keep me from wearing my favorite budget friendly open toed heels and boyfrind jeans...also knows as my "uniform"
My love and I in Palm Springs, stay tuned for more on this trip! 




These Sam Edelman beauties are everything! I was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers to make this purchase and I am so glad I did, I imagine these will go with everything in my closet... well worth the money if you ask me! 
I am in LOVE with fresh flowers and Trader Joe's literally forces me to purchase blooms every time I go there. CANT.STOP.WONT.STOP
I hope you will follow me on my fresh start and gather inspiration from The Plum Bucket just as I do from all of you lovely bloggers, this community is such a great place to interact with fellow bloggers, do please dont be shy! Introduce yourself and leave your blog link in the comments, cant wait to check out your blogs as well!
xoxo, Ash

4 comments:

  1. Food, fashion, and decor??? Right up my alley honey, found you through Cass' blog, will def be back for more! Happy new month of June hun!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Julie- you have a new follower btw :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Ashley! Good to see you around these parts again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalia! Good to be back! can i just say...your Europe vacation looks like it was amazing, so jealous!

      Delete