Monday, June 30, 2014

How I Style: Midi Heels

I might be a little late on the band wagon, but I just discovered my love for midi heels. On yesterday's Nordstrom Rack haul, I scored a pair of Sole Society heels with a cute little tie and a 2.5" heel. I have NEVER been one to wear such a short heel, my 5'3" frame needs a serious lift, but these were calling my name something serious! lol. 
My Sole Society mid heels (sold out) similar styles below.....

Not only were they cute buuuuut....comfortable too and with a $35 price tag, I just couldn't turn them down. After some major thinking and pondering on how I might incorporate these heels into my wardrobe, I think I figured it out! Below are some outfits I think best showcase this heel height and style...I am thinking midi skirts and cropped skinnies or distressed shorts.

A little outfit inspiration...




Bag / Peasant Top / ShortsBeltBracelet / Heels
If you are loving this style as well, check out the below options I found! 

No comments:

Post a Comment