Monday, June 2, 2014

Destination: Palm Springs R&R

For a native Oregonian, there is nothing more necessary than an early Spring getaway to somewhere dry, and with an average temperature higher than 50 degrees. Last month, Jake (my bf) and one of my best friends and her bf took a little mini vaca to the land of mid century desert awesomeness also known as, Palm Springs California. We happened to be going during festival season, not intentionally but the fashion inspiration was rampant non the less. 

This vacation was mainly a trip of relaxation and sun worshiping...under a few coats of SPF of course;) We enjoyed many a homemade margarita (which happens to be my inner-mixologist specialty) as well as some fantastic food from local restaurants such as Farm, Birba and Warehouse Kitchen and Bar. 


Here are a few images from the trip...

My girlfriend and I decided while the guys were out golfing we would enjoy a "ladies who brunch day" we did exactly that at Farm...this is a shot from one of the many tiny dinning rooms decked out with beautiful eclectic decor. The charm was real people! 


This is another interior shot from Farm, amazing right?!


The lemon crepes @farm were to die for. literally speaking....I would die for these...just sayin'
love to add bling to tees, here I paired a chunky necklace with a crop tank from F21 for a day of shopping
Before Dinner @ Birba, Jake and I ventured off on our own for a tasty Serrano chile margarita @Workshop Kitchen and Bar. The interior of this spot was also so chic and minimal, another look that I love. 
A little selfie action on the patio @Workshop

Birba was another fantastic Italian restaurant where we indulged on some delicious wood oven fired Pizza and of course I continued the jalapeno margarita theme;)




Where is your go-to getaway when you need some R&R? 

No comments:

Post a Comment