Sunday, June 15, 2014

My Life: According to my iPhone

A few photos from my phone this past week, like I mentioned, I didn't take a ton of pictures in Vegas.

The weather was fabulous and I managed to wear almost everything I brought! I am a terrible over-packer so this was a huge accomplishment on my part! :) The last night of my trip was my favorite, we got dressed up (see my fancy cat eye makeup below :)) and spent a relaxing dinner at the Bellagio where we dined at Jasmine, amazing Chinese cuisine with a beautiful view of the fountain. Here Jake surprised me with a new Louis clutch/cross body purse. It is the perfect size and I couldn't be more grateful to have such a thoughtful guy!



 Hope you all are enjoying the weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice Clutch! I can totally relate with you here, I am also an over packer, most of the time. :)

    http://colorsandthreads.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha! there is an art of packing, I just havent learned it :) thanks for stopping by my blog Ambika, congrats on your marriage! <3

      Delete